Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The last of God's words Moroni penned "Did I not declare my words unto you?"

Moroni, in the last chapter of his writings, speaks prophetically to all the earth about the importance of the words of Christ he penned, extends an invitation to come unto Christ, and then concludes his record, and says he will meet us again before the Judgement bar of God. 

"And now I speak unto all the ends of the earth...

And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust?" (Moroni 10:24, 27)

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.
 
And now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead. Amen." (Moroni 10:32-34).

I add my witness that the Book of Mormon, along with the Bible, will bring us to Christ.  Jesus Christ is real, and through his power, the Book of Mormon was brought about, as well as the restoration of Christ's Gospel, in fulfillment of Biblical Prophesies that in the Last Days, an angel would fly in the midst of heaven with the fulness of the Everlasting Gospel, and would send it forth to the nations of the earth. 

If we will read and follow the words in the Book of Mormon and the Bible, and follow the Lord's prophets on the earth today, we will be saved in the kingdom of heaven, with our families forever.

That we may all be there, is my prayer. 

This comes from the Book of Mormon. Find out more about Christ by reading it, Along with the Bible. Read the Promise of the Book of Mormon online now at http://bit.ly/10t8QYm or get a free copy at http://bit.ly/11WKJ1G

Questions? Click here to chat online http://bit.ly/14NQosW or, to meet with representatives from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, go to http://bit.ly/10t9mW7

Picture is by Tom Lovell, courtesy of lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment