Monday, October 9, 2023

Gratitude for Repentance, and more of my Testimony of Christ


I'm grateful for repentance. I strive to do the right thing, but it seems I often fall short. 


One thing that is strong, despite the buffetings, is my Testimony of Christ.

I'm so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, whose spirit I have felt at times in my life when I needed it most, at those times when the darkness seemed to envelop me.

I know that Christ lives, because of the spirit that comforts, strengthens, and lifts me.

Please come unto Christ. He lives.

Oh, at the bottom will be a snip of what the views on the blog were, before I went kind of ocd, got worried about technicalities, and deleted them. My testimony is still strong.

I know that Christ lives, and is my Savior and Redeemer. He is everything to me. And I hope and pray that he is for you.

His gospel has been restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith, and successive prophets and apostles.

The Book of Mormon, along with the Bible, is the word of God.

If you haven't already, I encourage you to discover more about the Love Christ has for you through his restored church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You can also get the Gospel Library Mobile App for Apple, Android (Google Play or Amazon), and Microsoft.

Here's the views of this blog currently. 772,922 of them. Most are from about ten years of doing it, and unfortunately are deleted, nearly all 2500 or so of them. It was a dumb thing to do, since my testimony was still strong at the time. And it's even stronger now. But mental illness and other factors can make you see things in a weird way.



Picture is one I took from over 10 years ago. The light of the Sun is constant and steady. Even during the night, it still is shining, waiting for the new dawn that the peace of Christ brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment