Thursday, October 12, 2023

The Peace and Light of Jesus Christ, and how it comforts and warms us


The Light that comes from Jesus Christ, through the spirit, fills us with love, in a peaceful way. It brings a renewal of hope, and as light fills our souls, it can be an oasis in the desert. As I have felt the spirit at sacred times, like last night, I'm filled with gratitude for Christ the Lord, who makes it all possible. 

It's like cool water to dry lips, or like a warm blanket on a freezing night. His spirit refreshes us, and warms us when all other warmth seems gone.

He lives, and loves us, and will be there for us.

I often feel a heavy weight, one that at times feels too heavy to bear.

But with one breath of the spirit, it goes away, and I'm left with a feeling of gratitude yet again.

I know that God the Father lives, and that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the World. And I know that through the spirit. 

You can find out more about Christ at the website of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or read scriptures, watch videos, and listen to talks on the Gospel Library Mobile App.

Picture is the sun coming over the Mountains.